Episode url: https://getnerdywithit.com/episode43, Host: Jennifer Ruggiero, Co-Hosts: Chris Gagnon & Andrew Nelson, Guest: Gerard Truesdale
NOTE: This episode experienced some audio issues. We apologize for any listening challenges this may cause.
We had a fantastic time talking with founder of Crossroads: Pathways to Success and fellow techie, Gerard Truesdale. Gerard is behind the non-profit organization called Crossroads: Pathway to Success. At Crossroads PTS they help adolescents with leadership, presentation, and interview skills, to help them become college-ready. On episode 43, we discussed Crossroads, as well as security, apps, devices, platforms, and more. Check it out!
Referenced News Items
- Second Chinese military unit linked to hacking http://bit.ly/1nvsCdd
- First Derm http://bit.ly/1nvswSI
- The fight to make DDoS attacks a legitimate form of protest http://bit.ly/1nvsom4
- The Fire phone is Amazon’s ultimate hardware weapon http://bit.ly/1nvrYMx
- Google’s quantum computer just flunked its first big test http://bit.ly/1nvs4Up
- Yo http://bit.ly/1nvsbiR
- Blackberry passport & Blackberry classic http://bit.ly/1nvskD0
Please have a listen and leave your feedback. Thank you! Episode 43 – Gerard Truesdale from CrossroadsPTS on Get Nerdy With It, iTunes, Stitcher Radio, SoundCloud, iHeartRadio, Spreaker, Podomatic, & the GNWI Android and iOS apps!