On July 3, 2013 – Episode 7, we had John Alley from USAwares on the show talking about USA-made products, where to buy them, and a lot more (just in time for the July 4th holiday).
John, an expert on “Made/Assembled in the USA” items, is like an encyclopedia of USA-made facts. He mentioned a lot of articles and businesses that sell USA-made items, and was kind enough to create a list of the items referenced on the show. That list has been posted below:
– Manufacturing Extension Partnership – Hollings MEP
– Essential Wine Aerators – Made in the USA
Ibex Outdoor Clothing
– Merino Wool Clothing, Wool Cycling Apparel, Organic Cotton Clothing, Wool Underwear & Baselayers
– Alpine Outerwear, Gear & Clothing for Men & Women | Made in the USA | – l i f e i s w i l d ™
– Precision Fabrics was the first ISO-qualified textile supplier in the USA.
– Bedding Fabrics for Skin Conditions – Textiles & Bed Linens
– The Toughest Barrier With The Softest Touch – ALLERGEN BARRIER BEDDING Made in the USA
– 40-60Watt replacement LED Bulbs Assembled in the USA
Kobold Watch Co.
– Made in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania U.S.A. & Nepal (Read the About US to understand the Nepal part)
– Athletic Shoes and Clothing – Made in the USA – 990v3 – Made in the USA
– Vintage Dress Shirts, Classic Dress Shirts, Oxfords, Flannels, Plaids – Made in the USA
– Premium Quality, American Made Organic Dry Goods – Clothing / Apparel Made in the USA
– Fashionable Basics. Sweatshop Free. Made in the USA. Wholesale t-shirts and t-shirt manufacturer
– The World’s Most Creative Construction and Building Toys.
– Glassblowing and Handcrafted Ceramics – Blown Glass and Handmade Pottery by Simon Pearce
– Made in USA – Mens Dress Shoes & Casual Shoes – Allen Edmonds – Custom American Shoes
– Sandals (Flip Flops) & Belts – Made in Essex, CT USA – Eliza B & Leather Man Ltd